Knife It Low Over the Net with Nasty Bite (Lots of Spin)
Is your slice backhand a liability? Are you able to consistently neutralize the point with it? Or even better yet, using your slice to flip the tables from playing defense to taking control of the point?
In this complete slice backhand lesson, Jack will completely change the way you think about slicing. The slice is one of the most misunderstood strokes in tennis, which is why many tennis players have trouble executing an effective slice. Jack teaches the slice differently. With players like Mike Bryan, Sam Querrey and Steve Johnson endorsing the Broudy Tennis System, this slice backhand course is guaranteed to help you get more out of your game.Learn More!
- The actual fundamentals and technique behind having an effective slice backhand.
- Easy-to-use tips for adding more spin to your slice while keeping it EXTREMELY LOW over the net.
- What to avoid when executing your slice.
- The difference between Roger Federer’s slice backhand and most recreational players’ slices.
This lesson is 20 minutes of video from a world class coach. You can’t get this type of lesson at your local courts or country club. In fact, you’ll want to share the course with you’re coach after watching!
- Lifetime Access to the all 4 slice backhand videos
- 1 Month Money-Back Guarantee – Within a month of your purchase, if you feel like you did not get what you wanted out of this lesson, we will provide a 100% refund.
- Unique On-Court Drills for you to make sure you get the most out of this lesson.